Tuesday, June 5, 2012

After Action Report #2


Subject in this instance was 15 year old white female, name [Redacted]

Subject was officially filed as a runaway, actual status was that of a Proxy in the area of Chicago. responsible for a series of murders leaving a variant of an operator sign as a calling card, carved into the foreheads of her victims...

The mission was simple, eradicate her.

The target let her guard down quickly when Identified my self as a proxy, performing some tricks for her to "prove myself" Spent an hour helping her dispose of a runner in the area she had been stalking. Subject attempted to seduce me after wards, I played along, much to my personal disgust. I allowed her to lead me to here as she described "Sanctum" where she kept a collection of various cutlery and weapons.

This is where she died, I pulled out a syringe from my coat, and stuck her in the spine with a paralyzing agent, as she lose feeling below the waist, I took the time to carefully set the scene of her demise, I inflicted minor blade injuries, enough all together to lead to a serious bleeding, before interrogating her. I told her that if she named any and all accomplices she may have had in the area, that we would spare her, and I would treat her wounds, I might even help her get a job, so she could take her show on the road.

I played to her attraction of me, and her shockingly poor self estimate, all she wanted, it seemed, was for someone to pay attention to her and care about her, that the killings were to get the Abomination's attention, to give her a more important position in his ranks...

She had no accomplices, she acted alone, I apologized for lying to her, that I was not going to spare her, instead I cradled her and rocked her, made her feel cared about as she passed from blood loss... in the end she thanked me, for showing her affection.

I carved her own sign into her head, it was the last thing I could do for her was to allow her to die, not as a mentally disturbed killer, but as another victim of a murderer that will in effect never be caught....

It was a sad end, of a short wasted life... I took no pride in this mission, had we discovered her sooner we might have been able to De-indoctrinate her from the Abomination's service... sadly this would not be the case.

In this care the cause was just, we barely responded in time, another team carefully dropped information directing the media away from her Abomination influences... a Killing that in the media would have been inspired by "Marble Hornets" would of brought mass attention to the Abomination. It would have ended poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment