Sunday, June 17, 2012

Operation Washington: Update 3: Fail State


Well this could have gone better, I sent a strike team to assault the Outsider as I had planed. to draw out my Rival, so would could take him down...

And in no uncertain terms, it was a disaster.

the Rival didn't let his guard down at all, he attacked his former partner, the outsider, and managed to secure a powerful artifact of the fucking Abomination.

An artifact he used to attack our base camp, I'm not down about 75% of my team, he ran through our base like a god damn wrathful god, killing anyone who tried to resist him.... the surviving members of my team are now at a secondary fallback point.

I don't have a choice now, we don't have the strength to finish the operation now...

I have to contact the Outsider, and get him on our side. We need to kill my Rival, or he might destroy the whole god damn city.

3 comments:

  1. It took me way too long to find your blog, Vergil. Stupid google+ bullshit. I'm going to go through and read it all tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean despite my best efforts people are actually finding this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just a curious little Cat~. It's hard as shit to hide things from me on the internet. And even if you successfully hide it from me-- one of my housemates is one of the proxy hackers.

    ReplyDelete