Monday, June 4, 2012

Had to rework my cover story today.

Maybe I'll write this up as an action report later, but I learned an important lesson.

 If your going to hack up a body for disposal because the Government wanted you to make another person vanish.. for fucks sake change your clothes before you go to bed..

Failing that, make sure your fully awake before going out to get the paper... seriously the neighbors don't need to ever have to question while your walking out in clothes absolutely spattered in blood....

Seriously....

So I'm now known as Vergil, overnight butcher extraordinaire,  I really think my supervisor was laughing at me for a few hours after that...

Well we can't always be all James Bond in this line of work....

Oh Reaver fed me an update, apparently the man my old rival fell in with has been reported as still having not left the New Mexico coast line... might need to swing by that direction, could be good for a lark.

No comments:

Post a Comment