Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Operation Washington: Update 2: Target Acquired


He's in town, my Rival, and I got to test his strength yesterday.

He was sleeping under an overpass, we had a tail on him for most of the day, I sent a full 8 man kill-team, armed with automatic weapons, Stun-clubs, and a couple of our experimental nano-edged swords.

He wiped the whole team out in 45 seconds. to the last man. Shit I just got done overseeing the cleanup myself, But that's okay, we manages to put a tracker on him, so now I can monster his movements anywhere he goes.

The Analysis Team is going over the data from the battle, so far, it's not good, it looks like my old rival went and rebound himself to the Abomination, and that's bad, even separated from the Abomination he was powerful, he was able to beat me half to death in Pittsburgh, and now he's stronger.

I'm going to need a powerful friend from the outside, Reaver is working on that, he's gathering some usable information on the, well we don't have a classification on the secondary target, so for now. Due to his partially out of phase state, "The Outsider". In the Outsider's state, I have no reason to believe he would work with us in taking down his friend, so he's going to need convincing.

Were calling it a solid plan B. Untill then I'm going to get back to inspecting the damage to a Nano-Sword to see how he was able to block a blade that we have testing on tank armor with some success....

No comments:

Post a Comment