Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Reasignment: Washington

The organization works in mysterious ways, they actually want me in Washington state... The rumors of my Rival's death finally hit them, so they want me to go to the state he was from, and investigate for signs of him.

The Cyclops is apparently going back that way as well, that's good I wanted to meet the man who turned my Rival against us.

Oh I didn't mention that he used to work for us did I?  What can I say, it didn't come up.. I have a few targets to hit on my way there, I still have to post my second after action report...

There's still no sign of the female accomplice, I plan on using that very, very soon, I got some agents on the ground in Washington already, there going to start up a cute little rumor mill for me, it'll keep the targets, both of them, in one place...

Anyways, In a few hours I'll post the second after action report, it's been filed internally now, so I can feed you the whitewashed version.


No comments:

Post a Comment