Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A certian fondness...

I find myself having to respect the runners who's stories I've been immersing myself with, many of them have had to suffer more deeply, and fight more fiercely than our strongest agents, many of them have suffered trauma worse than the most hardened solders I have fought with.

Which is why it pains me to have to fight them.

My secondary target in this area, is a runner, a rare case, not popular with other bloggers, and is likely going to die friendless in the end, but there's a certain respect there. Or there would be if he wasn't such an asshole.

I find myself, Respecting one blogger in particular, the runner Lucia. She has had a terrible time as of late, her lover is dead, something my secondary target has experienced during his time running. But they both handle it differently.

One represses, and lashes out, damning the world. They only can look at the past, and are unable to look forwards. This one seems to be seeking there own death and are playing with fire and endangering lives.

The other takes the time to accept what has happened, and look forward, and is actively trying to live.to protect what matters.

I can respect that, but that won't change the fact that I might find myself in direct conflict with them, espcially if the situation in Pittsburgh escalates.

About an hour ago, I ordered a kill team to test the might of the secondary target, they have orders to not kill anyone, but if my Rival is monitoring us, like I suspect, this will make him aware of the Secondary target's location...

The results should be interesting. To see if those two play there roles to the letter.





1 comment:

  1. Vergil? I'm not a runner. Though....I am still extremely flattered that you respect me. ^^ It makes me grin a bit that I can be considered fascinating, even if you're wary of my family.

    ReplyDelete