Thursday, June 21, 2012

Operation Washington: Update 4: Contact

Today I made contact with the Outsider, we talked at length about the situation, about what his, I'm guessing former proxy friend did to my men, I offered my services in helping taking him down....

The Outsider brushed me off, it seems he's to busy practicing some esoteric Voodoo bullshit with some crazy old man, to want to seek out and kill the son of a bitch.

So I played dirty, I asked him one question.

"So what do you think would of happened if you ran a bit slower back in Pittsburgh? Maybe none of this would have happened?"

We got in a bit of a scuffle, without his weapon he's not much of a fighter, I got him in an arm lock, and took him to his knee pretty easily.

"Well if you think those moves can kill <Redacted> Then i'll just be on my way"

I left him my card... and I went back to camp... Lets see if the fish bites the hook.

Afterwards we took stock of our gear and weapons, if the Outsider doesn't respond in 2 days time, I plan on ordering a full assault on my Rival's encampment.

No comments:

Post a Comment