Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Operation Washington: Update 5: Collusion


I was litterly a half foot out of the door to go raid the Rival's stronghold when Reaver's cell when off to let us know the Outsider had changed his mind and accepted our offer....

I'm almost disappointed because I was very much wondering effect would an Armsel Protecta Bulldog, also known as the non-knock off version of the "Street sweeper" 12 gauge automatic shotgun, would have done to a telekinetic enhanced proxy, who was further empowered with an artifact of immense power...

I'm guessing, not a whole hell of allot....

Well in any-rate I spent the last several days in tense negotiations with the Outsider, in between his training to use what ever power he's gaining, as he gets sicker and sicker...

The plan is, to strike, with maybe a one day window to take down  the Rival, with the help out of what we all believe is going to be a supercharged Outsider, who will be at that point, almost on the verge of whatever is going to pass for death for him.

It really is a god damn shame really, the Outsider represents potential for a greater humanity, not bound by a world dominated in the shadows by the Abomination. That is of course if he wasn't such an asshole. If any one reading this put two and two together to know who I'm talking about yeah, he's actually a bit more of a dick in person than in his comments.

The Outsider and the Rival, were friends once, they fought with, and against each other, have bleed for each other, and now there going to kill each other... It's a tragic fate to be sure.

My team is breaking out the big guns, beyond the aforementioned Automatic Shotguns, were also breaking out the good stuff, combat armor, Kevlar with strike plates, Mono edge combat knives, Flashbangs, Multi-spectrum optical glasses, Heartbeat monitors, satellite images of the area... I mean shit I wish I was this well outfitted in the Army....

But in all likely hood this is going to be the last dance for a whole lot of us, see, the Outsider is dying faster than we thought, I do believe that tomorrow is when were going to hit the Rival's hideout with everything we have....

Well fuck it, I don't plan on dying, like a bitch, if I need to I got one last secret, a "final solution" for if we fail.... May god have mercy on my soul if I have to use it, and if I somehow survive this? Well there's a girl back in DC I think I'm going to finally work up the nerve to ask out for dinner.


1 comment:

  1. You really think any of your people will come out alive, naive, people like Antonio rarely work alone, and they know equally as dangerous people.

    ReplyDelete